Monday 18 October 2010

"Insert clever sentence here"

So a little progress, I got the chassis stripped back down, I finished welding the rear frame work and the engine / gearbox mounts (Finally) I even cut a couple of pieces of steel and welded end plates on the open box section.

Then I welded the seat brackets in! Ya Finally!

I did however notice that i need to recon the rear uprights, having stripped one and shot blasted it i just need to pop it in my mates hot water parts washer to ensure all the grease is removed so no shot is hiding anywhere! but i think i will finish stripping the other one first !

Ive painted the new rear up rights in primer and primed and given the first top coat to the engine mounts.

Now I just need to figure out what I'm doing for the modifications to the rear stays on the roll bar and get the bosses for the harness welded in and also need to get some "Weld nuts" so I can weld the harness mounts in.

so some progress but not a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment