Tuesday 18 January 2011

Slowly Slowly Catchy Monkey

Not much progress last weekend, well none in fact.
Work was manic so the roadster had to take a back burner but Im not on call this week so its full steam ahead.

Only an hour last night but a productive one I feel, I fitted the rubber/foam cushion from CBS to the edges of the nosecone and scuttle, I wasnt impressed with the adhesive on it so i used some spray glue to augment it, then clamped it in place for 10 mins for so to allow it to cure.

This Done I proceeded to trim and fit the bonnet and finalise the nose cone and scuttle mountings which now have nice m6 Rivnuts in them, I am however slightly concerned that the holes in the scuttle are a little close to the inner edge but I will take a look at this tonight when i removed the scuttle to trim some aluminum for the dash panel.

Until Next Time Viewers

Stay Vigilant.

No comments:

Post a Comment