Monday 6 September 2010

Its too quiet something must be wrong........



Ok so I know it's been a few days without an update but I've had a few problems getting online.


so now for some news,




Radiator is fitted! Yay! and I've trimmed the nose cone down to fit i just need to take the sanding drum on the Dremel to the cut edge to smooth it off.




I've also trimmed the scuttle to fit too! And the front bulk head panel has been trimmed to suit the scuttle.




Oh and Ive brought some new seats, I just need to collect them. oh and a set of Caterham headlamps, I know I've always planned to use Rush headlamps but they aren't IVA OK apparently so I will use these for IVA and then fit the Rush lamps when these *break*




So plan of attack for the next time I get some car time,






  • Fit new brackets for gearbox






  • Drill and fit Rivnuts for nosecone and scuttle and make load spreading washers for where the bolt passes through the GRP.






  • Cut the head lamp brackets down to 120mm stalks and weld to chassis.






  • construct alternator bracket and pipe up coolant system.




I think that's the way to head, oh enjoy the pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment