Wednesday 1 September 2010

Radiation baby.......

Ok so today was a good day I managed to get home from work at a reasonable time and straight into the lock up!!!!

Ive been a naughty boy someone is going to have to spank me, with my holiday looming I took the decision that I NEEDED (that's a medical need) a second angle grinder, not because mine is dead, (well not yet) but because i spend forever changing from linishing disc to grinding discs, so £16 down B&Q (other DIY stores are available ;) ) however on my merry way to the check out I decided that checking the Dremels out was a good idea for when I come back from hols to start cutting my GRP.

Exit shop Carl - £130!!!! I brought a Dremel 4000 a pack of rubber clamps and the grinder. I'm a naughty boy.



Enough flirting! Today's progress was pleasing I arrived home to a nice big parcel containing my new rad !!! this meant I managed to weld all 4 rad brackets on !!! I also finished cleaning up 1 side of one engine mount bracket, lazy I know but I'm soon turning the chassis over and the rest will be easier to reach then!


Next plan is to tidy up again! place is looking like a sty and I'm having problems with the wire feed on my welder, that needs sorting before i throw it down the yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment