Friday 10 September 2010

So on the seventh day......... bugger its only friday - CUT

So today has been a total wipe out of a day it took me over an hour to get going when I finally woke at 13:30, I hate this being ill lark, Ive done nothing but sleep! so I ventured to Sainsburys for provisions again Ie more pain killers more lemsip and a bottle of brandy, I will kill this cold this weekend.

Got home to find the Caterham headlamps I won on ebay in a drunken bidding frenzy and paid far to much for are infact useless to me, ah well.

Back to work monday I feel bad about having been off for 3 days as it is, cant risk not getting better as im off on the big metal bird in 7 days.

Still no welding wire and my patience is wearing thin, I wanted the chassis at the powder coaters whilst Im away , thats definately not going to happen now.

Ah well at least if tomorrows nice me and the kids can just chillax

No comments:

Post a Comment