Thursday 9 September 2010

Soft Kitty,Warm Kitty, Little Ball of Furr........




For those of you who don't get it watch the big bang theory.




So Ive not been to work for 2 days now with this cough its absolutely murder! every time i move sneeze cough etc all my chest muscles scream to be put out of their misery!




So what have I been doing, sleeping is what! lots of it.




I have gotten a few kit related things done, on a foray into St Neots (local big town) for some more cough medicine I dropped my prop into Baily morris to get it altered so that will be ready for collection Monday.




I also dropped my tank into an aluminum welding place on the same industrial estate to get that altered for a "drink" IE £10 later and as long as it took me to get to the chemist and back it was done and leak free!!!!




one last job accomplished was the purchase of a length of 10mm ID mild steel tube for making my new alternator bracket, not feeling adventurous I have done no "actual" work to the car but still feel that progress has been made.




I have the terrors ermm I mean kids this weekend so no chance for a rest up then or even much chance of getting work on the kit done, we might have a go at measuring up the brake pipes and sit in the warm like the cripple I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment