Saturday 11 December 2010

Minor Update

So Saturday has been quiet so far, the sproglets and I took a jaunt down to see Alan at Premier wiring to collect my wiring loom. Not only did we come away with a top notch wiring loom we also purchased battery cables earth bond cable and rear fog and reverse lamps.

Once we got home i fired up the compressor and shot blasted the rear bearing carriers before giving them a couple of coats of primer. I'll let that set and then give them a couple of coats of top coat ready for the new bearings next week.

Ive also bent over one end of the Ali strip I'm going to be running down the transmission tunnel and into the engine bay and clamped it in place ready to start running the fuel and brake like down. I'm planning to do the same on the other side for the wiring loom.

Lets hope tomorrow brings a quiet day I want to have a tidy up again and move the parts racking into the other lock up and try to get the workbench to fit over the compressor to give me a worktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment