Thursday 23 December 2010

Tempus Fugit..........

Ok So I know the literal translation is time flees but stop being so picky!
I know its also been a week since my last update, I've been busy so I think you will forgive me.

On my last update I had just a bare chassis with front suspension in situ.
Since then I have undertaken the following,







Permently Rivet fuel line and brake lines.


Fit Steering Colum bearing.


Fit Steering Colum and extension shaft.


Fit Steering Rack.


Fit Engine


Fit Gear Box


Fit Prop


Fit Differntial.


Fit rear suspension and wishbones but not uprights as these have gone back to Saturn for modification.


Fit Radiator


Fit Headlamps





Trial fit scuttle and bulkhead with nose cone and bonnet, doing so I discovered that my poistion for the scuttle was to far rearwards and needed bringing forward otherwise my bonnet will be too short!





Brrrrrrrmmmmmmmm bbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm bbbbbbrrrrrrrrmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment