Friday 10 December 2010

Strapping.....

So thats both fuel tank straps completed, internal edges lined with foam backed tape, chassis lined with rubber, rear tank straps mounted via rivets to the chassis and the other sides secured via the riv nuts mentioned in the last post.


I then started to removed the remaining driveshaft from the rear diff, only to break another couple of TX40 bits, time to buy a propane torch and get some heat on them, as I want to get the diff mounted so I can run the fuel line and mount the pump.
today was semi productive on the kit car front, I got a gas bottle for the welder finally and collected a lightened flywheel to let the pinto rev easier.
Im hoping that the weekend will be quiet so that I can get the shot blasting done on the rear hubs ready to take them to a mates monday to get the new bearing races pressed in. and if i can get the drive shafts off new cv boots too!

No comments:

Post a Comment