Saturday 14 August 2010

Daily Grind Part Deux

So with kids in tow I bravely headed to the lockup, having managed to amuse the kids with various running and fetching for me :) I have achieved most of what we set out to do, I managed to grind the welds clear on the chassis for the steering rack mounts. I also had a tidy up after removing the track rod ends from the old rack I decieded it was time to get the top box out of my van and get it back ontop of the roll cab, problem is empty the box weighs 40KG and its 41 inches long so kind of a strech to lift on your own, so after Recruiting Alex (LandLord) from his snooze on the sofa we put it back where it should be on the roll cabinet.

Now im jus sorting out what tools I need to keep in the van and whats going back in the workshop.

Place looks like a bomb has hit it again!

Oh well that will give me and my mini me's something to do tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment