Sunday 22 August 2010

Monkey Burgers!






























Right so Friday nights run from Thurliegh to Hartlepool was a great little drive and the mondeo excelled its self with only using 3/4 of a tank there and back!

so on arriving at Saturn I was greeted by Andy (Spud) and Adam, Handy was still Akip ;)


after coffee and chatting the talk turned to more serious matters, like "lets see how it came out then" referring to my bodywork and slightly abnormal choice of color.


Well as luck would happen it turned out Great! I'm well chuffed with it! ah then we come to loading the car up, but we prevailed and it did all all fitted! even if driving back the side panel was riding on my shoulder :)

Then after a monkey burger and a chin wag off back south!

unfortunately I was off out for a Curry with some mates last night so the burning desire to prop the GRP on the chassis and make Brmmmmmm noises had to wait, whats amazing is how much room its taking up to store it properly in the 2ND lock up!
Well this morning I tackled the removal of the rear tub with the angry grinder and then decided enough was enough time to pop the GRP on and take piccies!

my hope is that i will have finished my dry build before I go on holiday and then have the chassis off for acid bath and powder coat whilst im away along with a few bits to the chrome platers so once im home i can collect them and start the rebuild in earnest!



Enjoy the Pics and feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment