Saturday 14 August 2010

The Grind Continues



So having had a manic week at work I decided that this weekend would be a nice relaxing one, Yeah right, I have the boys this weekend again and its raining, meaning my plan of letting them kick a football about around the lockup has come to nought.




I have a couple of jobs I can do whilst the kids are about, I need to remove the Track rod ends from the old rack and extensions and clean up the chassis ready for the new laser cut brackets that arrived this morning from 3GE courtesy of John and as usual they are perfect.




I also have the engine stand i ordered from machine mart to build up ready for the permement Pinto that will be going in the car with the chrome and powder coated bits on it, ( I'm leaving the one thats curently fitted in for the moment until the shiny one is finished to give me something to build around.)




I've also decided conclusively on the wheel I will be buying for it once the build is about 95% complete Team Dynamics Pro Race 3 in white with some "Custom Detail"




So Time to force the kids out of there Pjs away from the TV and into some clothes!






No comments:

Post a Comment