Sunday 15 August 2010

Open mouth insert foot

Ok so my plan for yesterday was to continue tidying the lockups and getting the tools sorted out so i was prepared for the arrival of the body work on saturday.
This didnt happen, Alfie decided that he wasnt content to sit in the kit and play with the steering wheel again today and that playing football with his brother was boring, so we ended up sat inside watching sponge bob and eating well basically shite all day! now I could have pulled Dad rank on them and made them come to the lock up but decided since I wont be seeing them for 2 weeks now I'd rather sit with them and just enjoy being with them.

On the plus side Sponge bob is kinda funny.

So Im about to start sorting tools to throw in the van for today and try to sort my sockets out as they are all intermingled now (thanks Alfie!)

Tonight I will try to get the steering tacked in! Im not pulling another week like the last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment