Tuesday 17 August 2010

What do I have written on my forehead.....??

So last night I had planned to finish work for 5 and crack on with the steering rack mounts, erm no.....
Thanks to another engineer having some family problems I ended up heading to Reading at 4 o'clock to a generator that had Hemorrhaged 250L of fuel into the safety bund, so after draining this away and repairing the tiny piece of pipe that had split i started home to arrive in at, 830pm, bit late to be getting the angry grinder out. so I decided not to be beaten that I would carry on tidying up, which I did to some extent, well for about an hour before becoming bored and deciding i was gonna just call it a night.

Lets hope my plans for today go OK, I'm hoping to hit the Aluminum Warehouse today to collect a sheet of 2x1x1.5 Ali for making my transmission panels etc and also get home for the magic 5 o'clock and start on the steering, I really need to get this done this week before collecting the bodywork from Saturn on Saturday.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment